Hockey Lives Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey Lives Here

NHL 2012-2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flames92
Simulator
Flames92

RULES Empty
PostSubject: RULES   RULES Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2012, 5:32 pm

This section is for GMs to post their teams trade block. You may post any thread regarding team needs, players that you are looking to trade, preferred age, and pretty much anything trade related.

This section is aimed to be an open discussion between all the teams that will enable GMs to see the other kinds of offers that are on the table. This is great for a team that is looking to "auction" their player to the best offer.

If you wish to make the trade negotiations more discrete, you may also communicate by private messaging or on the personal team's trade thread.
Back to top Go down
http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 1:36 am

So with the two trade rule. What will happen for teams that take over other teams that quit or were kicked out that already made trades? Does the trade count start over for the new GM or does it accumulate ?
Back to top Go down
Flames92
Simulator
Flames92

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 1:40 am

The trade count will go back two zero, so a team like RULES 716801 can make 2 more trades since it was not him that made the other trades
Back to top Go down
http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net
xVx Santillo
Simulator
xVx Santillo

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2012, 2:09 am

No...if the past GM made 2 trades than the new one can only make 1 trade if te past one made 0 or 1 than new one can make his standard 2
Back to top Go down

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES Icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2012, 1:50 pm

I just joined this league (actually not on Xbox yet) and I don't know if the past gms have made any trades.. I don't know if I have any moves yet so please let me know if I have any remaining -GM of Tampa bay !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: RULES   RULES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RULES
Page 1 of 1