Hockey Lives Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey Lives Here

NHL 2012-2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simming Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Simming Games Empty
PostSubject: Simming Games   Simming Games Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 2:52 pm

Hey guys,

I figure this may be the best place to leave this since everyone is more inclined to check the general boards:

My job has become really hectic over the past 2 1/2 weeks and because I work nights, this obviously poses a problem sometimes in being online to play games. This should become a lot more normalized for me soon, but in the meantime, I am granting full permission for anyone scheduled to play Simming Games 317365 to sim their games 1 1/2 hours before the simming period is scheduled to begin.

I will try my hardest to be online to play these games as much as possible, but my hands are kind of tied atm. If I am online during the 1 1/2 hour before the sim period is scheduled to begin, please try and play me first.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
xVx Santillo
Simulator
xVx Santillo

Simming Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simming Games   Simming Games Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2012, 3:33 pm

Thanks for letting us know!

Everyone please respect what Simming Games 317365 has said about playing him or his CPU
Back to top Go down

Simming Games
Page 1 of 1