Hockey Lives Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey Lives Here

NHL 2012-2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

connection not established

Go down 
AuthorMessage

connection not established Empty
PostSubject: connection not established   connection not established Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 3:06 pm

Last night The user for Winnepeg team and I were triing to connect to our game and everytime it said other oponent disconnected. We tried at least 10 times. we even restarted our consoles. maybe we'll try again tonight but just wanted you guys to know, espesially the commissioner. hope this isn't going to be like this for all oponents before sim.
Back to top Go down
Flames92
Simulator
Flames92

PostSubject: Re: connection not established   connection not established Icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2012, 3:45 pm

Had some problems with a few GMs myself. connection not established 788460 taught me a trick that can maybe fix your problem which is for you and ur opponent to delete your cache

heres the instructions:

DeadEndFreeway wrote:
Xbox Settings Menu- System- Storage- Highlight Hard Drive- Push Y for Device Options- Clear System Cache...

I advise you and the other guy also do it. You will then have to download the most recent NHL 13 update when you begin your hockey again. All saved files will be ok.

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://nhlhockeysim.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: connection not established   connection not established Icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2012, 10:25 am

yeah.. forgot about that one. well we played last night and it went good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: connection not established   connection not established Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

connection not established
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hockey Lives Here :: General :: Message Board-
Jump to: