Hockey Lives Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey Lives Here

NHL 2012-2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Being a GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xVx Santillo
Simulator
xVx Santillo

Being a GM Empty
PostSubject: Being a GM   Being a GM Icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2012, 12:50 pm

Alright so we're passed the midway point of the season and some teams have had multiple GMs and ive noticed the biggest reason for teams leaving is:

1. They arent active or broke rules so i kicked them out
2. Competition is high in this league

Look guys, theres 30 NHL teams and only 1 will win the Stanley Cup, if you're losing..who cares? its one season..look to the future, re-build, make trades, sign players, scout players...theres a WHOLE lot to do in being a GM in GM Connected so have FUN AND be active

On a second note, we went through a lot of GMs because i want dedicated GMs who will actually make it fun for everyone, right now i feel very confident with all the new GMs we currently have im getting to where i want to be! theres a few exception GMs where im looking for them to step up or they will be gone...Being a GM 882554 hasnt been on forum since he joined and i have no idea if hes playing his games (thats an example)

In the end, this game is frustrating thats a guarantee..but i hope you guys are still having fun..also hope we can make it to a minimum of 5yrs in this league!

PS I give EVERYONE till Thursdays advance to enable their CPU if you DONT your gone, no exceptions..even the new GMs...it takes 2sec to do and theres no excuses!!
Back to top Go down

Being a GM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hockey Lives Here :: General :: Message Board-
Jump to: