Hockey Lives Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hockey Lives Here

NHL 2012-2013

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League dead?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Falseynator

Falseynator

League dead? Empty
PostSubject: League dead?   League dead? Icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2013, 2:41 pm

Is this league dead now? lol

At least tell us if you wanna stop running activities... it's been a while since i've seen anything going on on the forums or in game,
Back to top Go down
bar downGP

bar downGP

League dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League dead?   League dead? Icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2013, 2:35 pm

Vote a new commisioner in guys if thats the case
Back to top Go down
bar downGP

bar downGP

League dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League dead?   League dead? Icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2013, 1:40 am

LOL wow kicked out the league huh? what a fucking joke, its leagues like this that give GM connected a bad name. What a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Falseynator

Falseynator

League dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League dead?   League dead? Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 4:11 am

Yeah i got randomly kicked too, i guess the guy called it off lol
Back to top Go down
Reptiles420

Reptiles420

League dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League dead?   League dead? Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2013, 4:09 pm

What a douche bag, the reason I joined this league was a spiel on a forum about how this league wouldn't be just another dead after 1 season type of league and it would be active and yadda yadda yadda... and it was going along pretty good for the most part... then the guy gets COD for xmas or something and realizes he might have to spend an hour booting/recruiting new GMs or sim a few playoff series.... so since thats too much to ask we're done. Oh well theres other leagues I just don't see why the guy can't let us know that we're done rather than just vanish and leave everyone wondering whats happening for a month and then boot everyone. He could say sorry guys I'm bored we're done and that would be so much more respectable than the jackassery that has been portrayed here today.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League dead? Empty
PostSubject: Re: League dead?   League dead? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League dead?
Page 1 of 1